Payment & Shipping Terms:
Goold Mechanical Property Galvalume Steel Coil With ASTM Standard , Long Life Span
1.High Corrosion Resistance
3.Long Life Span
The HDGL is a kind of coated steel coil/sheet. With the cold rolled steel of different strength and thickness as substrate, it is produced through applying Al-Zn coat on both faces by hot dip process. In its coating, Al accounts for about 55%, Si 1.6%, while the remaining is Zn. It enjoys both the physical protective feature and durability of Al and the electrochemical protective property of Zn. And its surface has bright silver color and regular embossed-like figure, which are highly decorative.
1. Thickness: 0.15-1.5mm
2. Width: 600-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Coating Type: Al-Zn Alloy
6. Available Dipped Layer: 50-275g/m2
7. Surface Finish Structure: Regular Spangle & Small Spangle & Zero Spangle
8. Available Surface Treatment: Passivating & Oiling & AFP & Filming
Yield Strength (MPa)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Elongation% No Less Than
CS type B type C
1. Architecture Roofs and outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors, fencings and window blinds
2. Appliances Industry Outer clad sheets for washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, explosion-proof strip, solar water heater and appliance parts
3. Auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, auto parts & accessories under the frame, signboard in highway
4. Industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment, automatic vending machine
1. Resistance to Corrosion Has better performance in corrosion resistance than hot dip galvanized coil/sheet of the same thickness and its service life is 1-5 times longer than general hot dip galvanized coil/sheet.
2. Machinability Can satisfy the processing requirements of rolling, coiling and others processes alike.
3. Thermal Resistance Can sustain the environment at 315°C for long time.
4. High Reflectivity Reflection ability of heat and light is twice as much as those of hot dip galvanized steel coil/sheet, and its reflectivity is more than 0.75, exceeding 0.65 (required by the EPA Energy Star Standard), which is an ideal construction material of saving energy